Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Midnight Cami

Ignoring my horrendous nails (I have a painfully boring class that urges me towards fingernail mutilation) I thought I'd show you one of my favorite nail polishes, Essie's Midnight Cami.



I deeply adore blue nails, but my history of loving "sk8r bois" and Hot Topic also makes me partial to black nails.  In comes navy.


This color has a very, very dark blue base and a lot of blue shimmers that make it very obviously not black, and somehow make the darkness colorful.


The formula is standard, 2 coats for full opacity.  I do not think Essie polishes stay the best, but the color is so unique that I can deal with the formula.  The problem is that, since it's so dark, when it does chip it is very obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment