Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jordana FabuLiner

Winged eyeliner is my favorite part of putting on my makeup, and I find liquid to be my favorite format.  



I recently stumbled upon this liner from Jordana.  It's a marker tip, which means that there's a lot of control over the thickness, and regardless of whether you use the point for a finer line or more of the side to thicken it up, the liner is really opaque.  


At least, that's how things went for the back-of-the-hand swatches.  When it came time to actually use this on my eye, it was not working out.  It looked like I had put on my eyeliner in the morning, got dumped over lunch, after which my dog died: and that was right after I put it on.  The tip dragged, the color was patchy, and I couldn't make a clean wing for the life of me.

For $2.50 it's not a huge loss, but it's going to be very difficult for me to find a use for this now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment