Hi guys! Let's talk about how lazy I am. Side note: when did the word 'procrastinating' become such a commonly used, acceptable term? We need to get it out of our vocabulary so we can stop pretending it's ok.
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I rarely ever use masks of any kind. I used to really like Lush masks and leaving in deep hair conditioners overnight, but that phase came and went when I started college. Now I'm proud of myself for taking off my makeup at night, nevertheless sleep in conditioner or lounge around my apartment in a face mask.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
It actually is. I find that my brushes don't work as well when they're dirty, and considering how dependent I am on them, I need them to work properly. I also have a pretty quick method for washing them (a post is coming), and since I wash them pretty immediately and don't wait for them to pile up, it's not that much of a chore.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I HATE chipped nail polish. I will usually re-paint my nails once half of my nails are chipped because I cannot stand it.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
No time at all. I replace all my essentials as soon as I finish them. I do tend to experiment with different things quite a bit, but I do have specific favorites that will be replaced.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I never remember to use heat protectant. With hair as long and bleached as mine is, you would think I'd be more careful of this, but I am a rebel, and I convince myself I can undo it with enough conditioner.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework, calling my grandma, sleeping, drinking enough water, filling out all the forms I'm responsible for, etc.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I like to have plenty of time because I do like to do my hair and makeup for special events. Which I go to a lot, obviously.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I can commit to an I-don't-have-a-job ban.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My makeup is super organized, my nail polish is all in a shoebox-sized rubbermaid fighting for a spot on top. I regularly think I have misplaced my topcoat because it is buried beneath the bodies of it's colorful brethren.