Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

About Me

If you're going to be reading about my preferences in products, I think it might be helpful for you to know what my skin/hair are like.  That way, if you are the opposite, you can pass on everything I like and buy everything I hate.

I was blessed with very normal skin.  Though I'm not proud of it, I have gone several days without doing much of anything to my face and still nothing happens.  I do get the occasional, hormonal, large zit, but they are rare.  The skin underneath my eyes is puffier than it is dark and veiny, though if I'm not good about sleeping, that'll come up too.

My hair is very fine and there's not a lot of it.  It doesn't frizz, but it can get really greasy.  I do bleach the ends of my hair, and I've been doing a lot of conditioning to repair the damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment